The NRS Women's Axiom is truly the most comfortable glove you can paddle in. Stretchy sun-protective back, grippy ventilated palm, in an open-finger design.
- Silkweight H2Core™ fabric in the glove back stretches four ways, breathes readily for cooling and dries quickly. And it gives you UPF 30 sun protection for your hands.
- Three-quarter finger design leaves your fingers free to tie knots, operate your camera and check the wind direction.
- Vent holes in the Amara® synthetic leather palm increase cooling.
- Sticky polyurethane pads on the palm give excellent grip for paddle control.
- The synthetic-leather material on the fingers extends out slightly to provide a grip tab that's helpful in tugging the glove off.
- Synthetic leather panel over the thumb web prevents wear in this vulnerable area.
- A soft strip of fleece on the back of the thumb is perfect for wiping the sweat from your brow without chafing.
||H2CORE™ sun protective fabric
||Single needle with high tenacity thread
||Amara® Synthetic leather palm
||Adjustable hook-and-loop "bike glove" tab
- Three-quarter finger design
- Grippy polyurethane palm pads
- UPF 30